- Adaptation to the challenges posed by climate change and European involvement in the circular economy have been the topic of discussion.
- A total of 7 speakers took part in the penultimate day of the series «Opportunities for green, digital and European entrepreneurship».
28/06/2023, Brussels. Tuesday 27 June from 10:00 to 13:00 (CEST), the fourth of the five days of the online seminar organised by the 100 Women Plus project took place. Entitled «Opportunities of the green and sustainable economy», focused on the difficulties caused by climate change in various sectors (textile, food, etc.), the EU mechanisms to tackle this problem and the opportunities offered by the circular economy to tackle this challenge.
This was the summary of the third day of the 100 Women Plus webinar. Through the following link, it is possible to watch the event in its entirety:
About 100 Women plus project
This Erasmus+ project co-funded by the EU and Led by Finnova, in collaboration with Cabildo de Fuerteventura and Fundadoras, was created in an attempt to address the need for greater equality and to enhance international cooperation on women empowerment.
100 Women Plus that has been designed to improve the channels of collaboration and dialogue propose a series of learning activities, exchange of experiences and transfer of results that will contribute to:
• Establish new mechanisms for female participation.
• Strengthen the ecosystem of women entrepreneurs in the participating countries.
• Networking and generating alliances between institutions in Europe and Africa.