WIPO GREEN and the Intellectual Property for Business Division will jointly organize an Intellectual Property Management clinic on Sustainable Fashion for a selected number of companies during 4 months. By bringing together innovators, entrepreneurs and industry leaders, their aim is to discuss how enterprises can better utilize Intellectual Property as part of their business strategies.
About the Applicants
Small and medium-sized enterprises who have developed technologies in Sustainable fashion, notably making textile production more environmentally friendly.
Applicants must have:
- At least one registered IP right
- An innovative green product or technology and a clear business model
- A product or technology is relevant to the fashion industry
- An entrepreneurial team (a minimum of 3 people)
- A technology listed on the WIPO GREEN database (completely free of charge)
- A good command of the English language
- Free Intellectual Property coaching during 4 months
- Systematic analysis by experts in the field and lessons learned by their peers
- Networking and collaboration between the participating companies
- Opportunity to showcase your solution at a public event in July
All the programme and the application questionnaire is available here https://www3.wipo.int/wipogreen/en/news/2022/news_0004.html
Applications should reach WIPO by March 27.
The launch of the program will take place at the beginning of April 2022.